Credit Card Programs
Give your customers convenient financing options for budget flexibility
With Wells Fargo's experience and stability, our credit card programs can play a key role in your business growth. Our consumer credit card programs provide your customers with the buying power to purchase your products and services today while paying over time.
Quick responses and quick decisions
- On-the-spot credit decisions
- Consistent credit approvals with competitive credit limits
- Fast deposit of funds (typically within 48 hours)
- Prompt Wells Fargo program support to your inquiries
Exceptional service and support
- Quick program implementation
- Comprehensive training options
- Relationship representative support for your program
- Rapid, secure processing methods
- Simple, electronic application process
Tools to grow your business
- Competitive special terms promotions and increased customer purchasing power
- Full access to the Online Resource Center for application, transaction, reporting, and training needs
- Credit cards embossed with your business name
- Marketing support to help increase sales
- Fast and simple application process
- Quick credit decisions
- Immediate access to revolving line of credit upon approval
- Ability to make repeat purchases of products and services at your location
- Easy-to-use online account management and bill payment options
- Convenient monthly credit card payments
- Opportunity to pay for their merchandise over time
Stability and service
- Stable, reliable financial services company
- Superior cardholder service
- Eligible cardholders receive free access to their FICO® Credit Score using Wells Fargo Mobile® Banking, factors that affected it, and personalized Wells Fargo credit tips*
We're eager to show you why Wells Fargo is an excellent choice for your business. There's no fee to enroll – contact us for more information.
*Eligibility is defined as an account holder of a Wells Fargo consumer credit product with a FICO® Score on record.
Important: There are many factors that Wells Fargo looks at to determine your credit options, therefore a high FICO® Score or Wells Fargo credit rating does not necessarily guarantee a better loan rate, approval of a loan or an automatic upgrade on a credit card.
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Your mobile carrier's rates may apply.
Not a business?
Mon–Fri: 8:00 am–6:00 pm
Increase business with:
- Greater customer purchasing power
- Special terms promotions
- Unique marketing opportunities
- Consistent credit approvals
- Competitive credit limits
Mon–Fri: 7:30 am - 5:30 pm