Wells Fargo Home Furnishings Credit Card
Consumer financing designed for your home furnishings business
With consumer financing from Wells Fargo – a trusted, stable brand with decades of industry experience – the Wells Fargo Home Furnishings credit card program is designed to position home furnishings businesses for growth today and in the years to come. The program's credit card gives approved customers the buying power to shop with you today and pay over time with a revolving line of credit that keeps them coming back to your store.
Are you ready to learn how the Wells Fargo Home Furnishings credit card program could help you and your customers? Sign up or contact us today!
Quick responses and quick decisions
- On-the-spot credit decisions
- Consistent credit approvals with competitive credit limits
- Fast deposit of funds (typically within 48 hours)
- Prompt Wells Fargo program support to your inquiries
Exceptional service and support
- Quick program implementation
- Comprehensive training options
- Relationship representative support for your program
- Rapid, secure processing methods
- Simple, electronic application process
Tools to grow your business
- Competitive special terms promotions and increased customer purchasing power
- Full access to the Online Resource Center for application, transaction, reporting, and training needs
- Credit cards embossed with your business name
- Marketing support to help increase sales
- Fast and simple application process
- Quick credit decisions
- Immediate access to revolving line of credit upon approval
- Ability to make repeat purchases of products and services at your location
- Easy-to-use online account management and bill payment options
- Convenient monthly credit card payments
- Opportunity to pay for their merchandise over time
Stability and service
- Stable, reliable financial services company
- Superior customer service
- Eligible cardholders receive free access to their FICO® Credit Score using Wells Fargo Mobile® Banking, factors that affected it, and personalized Wells Fargo credit tips*
*You must be an account holder of a Wells Fargo consumer credit product with a FICO® Score on record.
Important: There are many factors that Wells Fargo looks at to determine your credit options. Therefore a specific FICO® Score or Wells Fargo credit rating does not necessarily guarantee a better loan rate, approval of a loan or an automatic upgrade on a credit card.
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Your mobile carrier's rates may apply.
Not a business?
Mon–Fri: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Increase business with:
- Greater customer purchasing power
- Special terms promotions
- Unique marketing opportunities
- Consistent credit approvals
- Competitive credit limits
Mon–Fri: 7:30 am - 5:30 pm