Privacy, Cookies, Security, and Legal
Privacy, cookies, security, and legal
For more than 160 years, Wells Fargo has been dedicated to account and information security, and our mission remains as strong as ever. Find out how we protect you, and how you can help protect yourself by recognizing and reporting fraudulent activity.
Understand how we use and protect personal information.
For your protection:
- Sign your credit card immediately
- Verify your account information
- Contact Customer Service at 1-877-805-7744 to Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm Central Time to:
- Notify us of changes to your account
- Report your lost or stolen card
- Keep your credit card agreement in a safe place for future reference.
Find the tools and resources you need to reduce your risk of fraud and identity theft.
Report phish and email scams to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lost/stolen credit cards or suspicious transactions:
Call 1-877-805-7744 Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm Central Time to report your lost or stolen credit card or if you have noticed a suspicious online transaction.