Find Answers to Your Questions
Whether you just opened a credit card offered by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank or you've been our customer for a while, you may find helpful information about your credit card account below.
To get started, select the category that best fits your needs:
My new credit card account
Once you've applied and been approved for a credit card with Wells Fargo Financial National Bank, your line of credit is ready to use right away to charge goods and services to your credit card account.
- This website is designed to help you understand the details of your newly approved revolving line of credit with Wells Fargo Financial National Bank.
- You received account opening disclosures, terms and conditions when you applied for the credit card. You can also find your Credit Card Agreement online, or call 1-877-805-7744 Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm Central Time to request a copy.
Frequently asked questions:
What to expect next:
- Your credit card associated with this credit card account will be mailed within 7 days of your credit application approval.
- If you've already made a charge to your credit card account, your first statement will arrive in the mail within 45 days. You may receive your statement before your credit card arrives. Please call us at 1-866-246-3615 Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm Central Time if you don't receive your statement within 45 days.
- If you would prefer to manage your account online or receive paperless statements going forward, you may choose this option at Wells Fargo Online®. Sign up for Wells Fargo Online today and manage your credit card account online.
Please note: Your monthly statement due date will not appear on Wells Fargo Online until after your first statement is generated.