Privacy & Security
Privacy and Security
Privacy and security information
For more than 160 years, the Wells Fargo name has been a trusted symbol of service and reliability, and we remain dedicated to these principles today. You can count on us to provide you with the responsive, professional service you deserve, and at the same time, to protect your privacy and security along the way.
Understand how we use and protect customer information.
For your protection:
- Sign your credit card immediately
- Verify your account information
- Contact Customer Service at 1-877-805-7744 to:
- Notify us of changes to your account
- Report your lost or stolen card
- Keep your credit card agreement in a safe place for future reference.
Report phish and email scams to: email@example.com
Lost/stolen credit cards or suspicious transactions:
Call 1-877-805-7744 to report your lost or stolen credit card or if you have noticed a suspicious online transaction.