Find Answers to Your Questions
Whether you just opened a credit card offered by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank or you've been our customer for a while, you may find helpful information about your credit card account below.
To get started, select the category that best fits your needs:
My monthly billing statement
You received a statement, electronically or through the mail, for your Wells Fargo Financial National Bank credit card account.
- Review your statement for accuracy.
- To help you easily find important credit card account information, we've created a guide to reading your billing statement.
- You will not receive a billing statement until a charge is posted to your account.
Frequently asked questions:
There are several reasons why you might not receive a billing statement, including:
- It is less than 45 days from your first purchase
- Your first purchase has not posted yet
- You have a zero balance
- We do not have your correct address
If you don't receive your statement within 45 days of your first purchase, please call us at 1-877-805-7744. If you believe we may have an incorrect address, you may update it on Wells Fargo Online or by calling us at 1-877-805-7744.
What to expect next:
- Review the Making my payment section on this site. Once you receive a statement, make a payment, referring to your statement for the outstanding balance or minimum payment required and due date.