Wells Fargo Health Advantage®
Giving you additional flexibility to offer patient financing
Give your patients budget flexibility through the Wells Fargo Health Advantage credit card program from Wells Fargo Retail Services. You have the opportunity to build your practice and help your patients make informed choices regarding their treatment and care while paying over time.
With competitive provider rates, efficient online tools, and a new low variable Annual Percentage Rate (APR)*, this program benefits you and your patients.
Attract new patients while developing long-term relationships
- Enable your patients to make informed choices about treatment and care for themselves, their family members, or their pets
- Fast, convenient online patient application processing and payment estimator
- On-the-spot credit decisions
- Consistent credit approvals
- Competitive credit limits
- Fast deposit of funds (typically within 48 hours)
- Prompt Wells Fargo Health Advantage program support to your inquiries
- Quick program implementation
- Comprehensive training options
- Wells Fargo Health Advantage relationship support for your program
- Competitive financing options
- Full access to the Online Resource Center for application, transaction, reporting, and training needs
- Wells Fargo Health Advantage credit cards embossed with your practice name
- Marketing support, including patient brochures, tent cards, window stickers, and payment estimators, to educate your patients on their financing options
- Special financing plans allowing your patients to pay over time
- Quick in-office or online credit card application
- Easy-to-understand monthly statements
- Online account management and bill payment options
- Revolving line of credit that your patients can use over and over again
- Low variable Annual Percentage Rate (APR)*
If you're a provider in one of the healthcare industries listed below the Wells Fargo Health Advantage credit card program is for you. Contact us to learn how this consumer financing program can help your patients and clients pay for the treatment over time.
*Wells Fargo reserves the right to change terms, rates and fees, at its discretion in accordance with the credit card agreement and applicable law. We apply payment amounts equal to or less than the Minimum Payment Due at our discretion. Payments made in excess of the minimum payment will generally be applied to balances with higher APRs first before balances with lower ones.
Click here for account assistance or to manage your account and pay your bill online.
Watch and discover
Learn how the Wells Fargo Health Advantage program helps providers while they take care of patients' health.
Online Resource Center
Your one-stop financing program resource to help you manage your Wells Fargo consumer credit program.
Mon – Fri: 7:30 am - 5:30 pm