Wells Fargo Health Advantage Credit Card
Please read these documents carefully and retain them for future reference.
- Credit Card Agreement
- Important Terms of Your Credit Card Account
- Arbitration Agreement
- Wells Fargo Financial National Bank Privacy Notice
If approved for credit, the following special terms promotions may be available to you on qualifying purchases. Please ask your provider which promotions they are offering, including minimum purchase amounts (if any).
Special Terms Promotional Disclosures and What They Mean:
- No Interest if Paid in Full within 6, 12 or 18 Months with regular monthly payments.
This is a deferred interest promotion. This means that if you do not pay off the purchase balance in full within the special terms promotional period, interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date at the regular APR for Purchases rate of 9.99%. This APR will vary with the market based on the U.S. Prime Rate. Paying only the minimum monthly payment will not pay off the purchase balance before the end of the special terms promotional period. To avoid interest charges, you must either pay more than the minimum monthly payment or make a lump sum payment(s) before the end of the special terms promotional period.
- Special Rate of 0% APR with 24 or 36 equal monthly payments.
A 0% APR will apply until your qualifying purchase is paid in full. Equal monthly payments are required.
- Special Rate of 9.99% APR with 18, 24, 36, 48, or 60 equal monthly payments.
A 9.99% APR will apply until your qualifying purchase is paid in full. Equal monthly payments are required.
Important Information for Approved Cardholders:
- If you are approved for credit, you will receive a credit card in the mail within 14 calendar days of the credit decision.
- The credit card accesses a revolving line of credit that can be used for future purchases for personal, family, or household use up to the available credit limit.
- You should only be charged after your transaction is completed. A transaction is completed after your provider has performed all of their obligations to you, including delivery of products and/or performance of any service.
- You may at any time pay the Outstanding Balance of your Account, in whole or in part, without any additional charge for prepayment.
REMINDER: For No Interest if Paid in Full promotions, you will have to pay interest that accrues at a variable 9.99% APR from the date of purchase if you do not pay the purchase balance in full within the special terms promotional period.
If you choose to apply online, you must provide an e-mail address. If we are able to complete the evaluation of your application within approximately 45 seconds, we will notify you of the credit decision online.