Earn Rewards Points1 toward either: 10% Off Rewards Shopping Passes1 with no limit to how much you can save at Dillard's all day, one day. Or $10 Rewards Certificates1 that you can use on all Dillard's Merchandise.
Earn Rewards Points toward 10% Off Rewards Shopping Passes or $10 Rewards Certificates1
For every $1 spent in net purchases:
- Earn 2 Rewards Points at Dillard's with a Dillard's Card – in store, online or via catalog or phone1
Additional earning potential with your Dillard's American Express® Card:
- Earn 2 Rewards Points at qualifying U.S. gas stations and U.S. supermarkets3
- Earn 1 Rewards Point everywhere else American Express is welcomed1
Dillard's American Express® Card is issued and administered by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
This credit card program is issued and administered by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., pursuant to a license from American Express. American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express.
- See the Dillard's Rewards Program Terms and Conditions for details.
- Rewards Points are earned on Net Purchases (purchases minus returns and adjustments) only. Employees, officers, and directors of Dillard's Inc. are not eligible for Dillard's Rewards. Certain transactions do not earn Rewards Points. Shopping Passes and Rewards Certificates have some limitations and exclusions, which will be disclosed on the passes/certificates at the time of issuance. Purchases subject to available credit limit.
- Subject to credit approval. To qualify for this offer, you must open a Dillard's Card Account and spend $100 in Net Purchases with your Dillard's Card at Dillard's stores or dillards.com the same day you open your account. 10% Off Welcome Shopping Pass will be sent to you in your first statement. See 10% Off Welcome Shopping Pass for restrictions and exclusions.
- Two Rewards Points are earned per dollar spent on Net Purchases at: (1) U.S. retailers whose merchant code for American Express is classified as gas station and automated fuel dispensers (gas purchases at warehouse/membership clubs, grocery stores, car washes, auto repair stores, and superstores that sell gasoline may not earn two points); (2) at U.S. retailers whose merchant code for American Express is classified as U.S. supermarkets or grocery stores (purchases at superstores, convenience stores, and warehouse clubs are not coded as supermarkets). For all other purchases, one Rewards Point is earned per dollar spent in Net Purchases. Wells Fargo does not have the ability to control how a merchant is classified and therefore reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify for two Rewards Points. Certain transactions do not earn points.